The Emerging Renewables Program (ERP) provides support for the development of renewable energy technologies in Australia across the innovation chain.
The ERP provides merit-based grants for emerging renewable energy technologies in two funding categories:
1.Projects—grants for the development of renewable energy technologies along the technology innovation chain.
- renewable energy industry capacity building activities
- renewable energy industry development activities
- preparatory activities for a Project.
The process of applying for funding for a Project is undertaken in two phases:
- Phase one—applicants submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Phase two—selected EOI applicants that satisfy the merit criteria to a high standard are invited to submit a Project funding application.
The process of applying for funding for a Measure involves one phase. Applicants submit a Measure application to be considered for funding. There is no EOI phase.
More Emerging Renewable Program (ERP) Grants
- Cooperative Research Centres (CRC)
- Low Carbon Australia (LCA)
- Renewable Energy Venture Capital Fund (REVC)