The Advanced Development & Marketing (AD&M) fund is for film projects that are at an advanced state of development, have a strong chance of finding partners in the marketplace, and are creatively ready for the stage of support being requested.
Competition for AD&M funds will be tough, as Screen NSW targets most of its project development funds towards Early Stage Development. If your project has already received development funding from us, there may be some limited further funding available in AD&M for both draft and non-draft expenses. If your project has not had previous development investment from Screen NSW, they can consider providing some of the later stage non-draft expenses related to financing your project.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis throughout the year.[/two_third] [one_third last=”yes”]
More [pageparent] Grants
- Australian Small Scale Offerings Board (ASSOB)
- Duty Drawback Scheme
- Entrepreneurs’ Infrastructure Programme
- Export Finance Insurance Corporation (EFIC)
- Export Market Development Grants (EMDG)
- Venture Capital Limited Partnerships Program (VCLP)