Under the Sustainability Advantage Program your business will:
- identify and manage risks by including compliance with environmental legislation
- lower business costs by optimising your raw materials, water and energy use and minimising waste
- improve productivity through better business planning and staff engagement
- enhance your business reputation both as a supplier and employer of choice
- access the latest environmental advice from business and government specialists.
How do you get involved?
- join up for at least 18 months participation
- complete the Sustainability Management Diagnostic
- choose two or three of the seven Sustainability Advantage modules
- attend quarterly meetings with other businesses in your industry
- report your progress apply for the Recognition Scheme.
For further information call Business Partnerships on (02) 8837 6000 or email email@example.com