Accelerating Commercialisation offers grants of up to $1 million to eligible small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs, and researchers access to Commercialisation Advisers with experience and connections to address the challenges associated with commercialising novel products, processes and services.
Applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements. If eligible, applications will be assessed through a merit-based competitive process being:
- Need for funding
- Market opportunity
- Value proposition
- Execution Plan
- Management capability; and
- National benefits.
Applications must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- the applicant must be an eligible applicant;
- the applicant must have the ability to fund their share of the project costs;
- the project must aim to produce, establish the commercial viability of, or commercialise a new, clearly identified product, process or service;
- and it must involve eligible activities.