The Space Concession Program provides duty-free entry of goods imported for use in a “space project”, provided certain conditions are met. The main policy objective of the Item 69 concession is to increase the competitiveness of the space industry in Australia, while ensuring compliance with international obligations.
It is intended to facilitate the transfer to Australia of sophisticated space related technology and technical expertise. It is expected to be of significant benefit to companies proposing to establish and develop operations in the high technology, high value-added space sector in Australia.
More Space Concession Grants
- Accelerating Commercialisation
- Collaborative Solutions Program (CSP)
- Medical Device Fund (MDF)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Research and Development Tax Incentive
- Tech Vouchers